Developing the Unity platform means designing, building, testing, and maintaining new features and products that enable artists, modellers and developers to create rich and interactive content. We are driving the future of how content is created and experienced.
At Unity, we’re looking for people to join us to improve not just what we develop, but how we develop. We’re scaling our efforts to increase developer efficiency, ensuring that every second of development time is spent on the things that matter.
Our mission includes partnering with our internal development efforts to enable increased velocity and improved efficiency as we grow globally.
One of our values is Best Idea Wins, so we’re looking for people to experiment and challenge convention in order to achieve this.
As a Data Analyst, you’ll be part of building a new team passionate about helping us transform our many data points into meaningful insights for Developer Services and Unity. You will help us discover the most important bottlenecks and give teams across Unity the best possible views into their usage of our platform.
What you’ll be doing
- Engage closely with teams within Developer Services to help them create and track important metrics and establish data as a cornerstone for how we work
- Support and enable Product Management to make data-driven product decisions
- Simplify complex problems and huge data sets to extract non-obvious insights
- Perform statistical analysis to reveal robust relationships between behaviors and key outcomes
- Collaborate with teams to ensure that the strategy for collecting and storing data is enabling easy analysis
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrable experience working with data mining techniques, business intelligence functions, and analytics
- Strong SQL skills and one of Python (e.g. Jupyter notebooks) or R skills
- Experience working on large and disparate data sources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to make complex insights easy to understand
You might also have
- Good understanding of modern development methodologies, source control and CI pipelines
- Experience with BigQuery and Data Studio
- Knowledge of C# or Go
- Domain knowledge of cloud technologies (GCP, Azure, AWS)
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Other positions in Data & Analytics
Share the Senior Data Analyst, Developer Services position on WeChat
Don’t see your dream job? Let us know what area you’re interested in and we’ll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.
Copyright © 2021 Unity Technologies
- Cookie Settings
A Unity ID allows you to buy and/or subscribe to Unity products and services, shop in the Asset Store and participate in the Unity community.