Mirantis helps enterprises move to the cloud on their terms, delivering a true cloud experience on any infrastructure, powered by Kubernetes. The company uses a unique as-a-service model empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere – from public to hybrid cloud and to the edge. Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, Reliance Jio, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen.
Mirantis is looking for a talented Fullstack Developer with a passion to develop scalable software solutions and amazing end-user experiences. You will be contributing to both the development of Lens, which is the most popular IDE for Kubernetes developers and Lens Spaces, which allows everyone to get instant and secure access to Kubernetes clusters and cloud-native resources. Today, Lens is used by more than 20k DevOps professionals and is one of the top trending open source projects in Github with over 5k stargazers. It’s built on Electron and powered by React, TypeScript and Node.js. The Lens Spaces backends are based on TypeScript, Node.js and Golang.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
At Mirantis, we work with some of the latest tools, UI frameworks, and a wide array of cutting-edge web technologies. We are looking for someone who is excited to try new things and enjoys technical challenges. The tools and technology we create should be as beautiful and easy to use as the world’s best designed online services. Our microservice-based backend architecture aims for the highest availability and resilience to deliver a stable and reliable service to our amazing customers.
- Contribute to the development of Lens (The Kubernetes IDE) and
- Work together with Lens community, maintainers and developers to transform new ideas into world class implementations
- Explore and integrate new web frameworks, technologies and tools
- Understand and leverage common architectural styles and patterns around Microservices, 12factor-apps and cloud-native app development
- Great track record and experience from developing web-based applications and websites
- Deep understanding of web standards and best practices
- Apply most up-to-date techniques, architecture, and open-source solutions
- Proficiency with server-side runtimes such as Node.js
- Experience around Kubernetes and cloud-native technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High standards for usability
- Eye and appreciation for great design
- Understand and apply quality techniques and practices (automated unit testing, performance analysis, telemetry and error reporting, continuous integration)
- Design and development of RESTful APIs
- Ensure scalability, resiliency, and security of the product implementation
- Ability to effectively communicate with other team members
- Portfolio of past work showcasing listed job qualifications
- Willingness to learn and grow as an engineer
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Receive a competitive compensation package with a strong benefits plan and stock options.
Mirantis ranked in the top 50 of of 2021!