At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
This role sits within the Customer and Marketing (C&M) team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which is a part of Deloitte that uses technology and creativity to better connect the customer with the business.
Better known as Deloitte Digital, we use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures. We create innovative ventures, digital platforms, and more meaningful experiences.
As part of the Digital Customer Team, you will leverage insight-driven strategies and advanced technology solutions to energize sales and service operations for digitally-powered growth and enhance our client’s customer relationships with immersive experiences powered by leading digital arts. Eighty percent of the customer moments that make up their brand happen in the sales and service experience. We not only help our clients to make those memories for their customers, but we integrate their whole business around those moments-whether it’s a trip into their supply chain, logistics, and fulfillment, or advancing the customer mindset of their employees and partners.
– Support the Team – Build up the right capabilities and people, equip them with the skills, tools, and standard approaches to deliver functional excellence, and ensure that they are deployed to value-creation opportunities – sometimes in long-term roles supporting the business, but more often to the small, independent squads.
– Build Capabilities – Responsible for building a “capability” to support a value-creation line: hiring, firing, and developing talent; shepherding people along their career paths; evaluating and promoting people; and building standard tools, methods, and ways of working in collaboration with the Chapters and the Platform/Tribe Coaches.
– The Tribe Lead has also the responsibility to deploy our talented people to the appropriate squads, based on their expertise and demonstrated competence. In essence, the Tribe Lead is responsible for the “People” and the “How” in collaboration with the Chapters and the Platform/Tribe coaches for the software development’s work.
– Manage By Empowering – The Tribe Lead must manage external (vendors) and internal resources, must evaluate, promote, coach, and develop his or her people, but without traditional direct oversight. The Tribe Lead is not involved in the day-to-day work of squads for “value creation standpoint” but has the responsibility to supervise the day-to-day (quality, velocity, productivity, resourcing, vendor management) in collaboration with team members and the Platform/Tribes/Squad business leads; he/she does not check on or approve the work of their team members, and he certainly does not micromanage or provide daily oversight. Instead, regular feedback from platform/tribe leaders, team members (Squad Leads), and other colleagues inform his evaluations. In fact, he/she should have enough time to tackle “real work” on business opportunities in liaison with the Platform and Tribe leaders.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers/ Senior Managers /Directors across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction by establishing a positive relationship with a senior stakeholders.
- Influence teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
If you are someone with:
– 7 – 9 years of experience in a tech delivery / consulting environment with leadership in agile methodologies
– Good understanding of all architecture layers.
– Past technical and delivery experience, preferably in a banking or retail banking environment.
– Experience in Agile delivery (SCRUM or SAFe).
– Have managed team size between 15 and 40.
– Strong organizational and leadership skills.
– Ability to add value on all layers.
– Ability to manage squad members, with different levels of expertise and different background within an Agile context.
– Ability to transform squads into high-performance squads.
– Ability to nurture individual squad members into high-performing rockstars.
– Ability to adapt to an environment where requirements change rapidly.
– Ability to manage complex, time-sensitive deployment queues with other teams.
– Ability to explain contents of deployment packages and impact to other teams.
– Understanding of product backlog prioritization and dependencies.
– Collectively share responsibility in decisions and implementation of project objectives.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition ID: 41081
In Indonesia, the services are provided by Imelda & Rekan and other related entities in Indonesia (“Deloitte in Indonesia”), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Indonesia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.