Senior Manager, Industry Marketing, EMEA
Paris, Europe /
Marketing – Field Marketing EMEA /
We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don’t have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
The Senior Manager of Industry Marketing in EMEA is focused on driving demand, pull through, and customer advocacy to grow UiPath in key EMEA-based industries, including Public Sector, BFSI, Logistics, Manufacturing and Retail.
This marketer will develop and execute a marketing strategy and campaigns that target both prospects and customers to increase customer acquisition, support pipeline growth, and ultimately impact revenue.
You will be an expert in industry marketing and tailor campaigns to create their interest, selecting the channels that will reach and inspire them.
This is what you will do at UiPath:
- Operate in harmony with our company values: Humble, Fast, Immersed and Bold
- Tailor UiPath messaging and content to resonate with industries
- Identify and promote use cases that demonstrate the ability of UiPath to address issues faced by customers in our key industries
- Build, execute, and measure integrated campaigns that leverage content and channels to reach desired customers and prospects across each industry sector
- Collaborate with PR, content developers, web, brand, digital and other parts of the UiPath marketing team to execute integrated campaigns
- Lead and execute third party and UiPath demand generation events targeted to selected industry customers and prospects
- Monitor impact and performance of all tactics to meet marketing goals and to optimize future campaigns
- Execute local events in conjunction with the regional marketing team to drive awareness and generate demand
- Engage with internal stakeholders across a wide range of departments from Global Marketing to Enterprise Sales
This is what you will bring to UiPath:
- A track record of success working as a senior marketeer, including demand generation and campaign management in a B2B software or IT environment
- Ability to think strategically and execute. The ideal candidate is self-sufficient, resourceful and resilient
- Solid discipline of building/instrumenting metrics to track, optimize and measure program contribution to KPIs
- SFDC knowledge essential – Marketo, Google Analytics & Data Studio or similar sales/marketing software/systems
- Experience in digital and event marketing across multiple channels: email, content syndication, integrated 3rd party programs and web, etc. including understanding of the latest B2B customer engagement tactics within private and public industry sectors
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a rapidly growing sales organisation in an international environment
- Enjoys working in teams, with a hands-on approach, at home executing campaigns or designing strategy and has good project management skills
- Genuine excitement and curiosity for technology innovation and its impact on improving business performance and society
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, other European languages a plus
Life at UiPath can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes, healthy challenges, and the opportunity to build solutions from the ground up, have great impact, and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how we may assist you.