Senior Manager Product Marketing for High Voltage Conversion (f/m/div)*
You are an entrepreneurial thinker, creative problem solver and like to drive things forward? If so, it’s time to join our team responsible for our CoolMOS™ , CoolGaN™ and CoolSiC™ power products. In the last decade we have grown to a market leading position with our high voltage semiconductor switches. Now we want to strengthen existing and enter new markets in a holistic system context to enable an even faster growth trajectory.
Job ID: 313912
Start date: 01.05.2021
Type of employment: Full time
Length of contract: Permanent
In such a position you will have end-to-end responsibility as senior product marketing person for innovative applications like cutting-edge SMPS for servers, telecom as well as chargers and adapters. Beyond this, you will also conquer new markets and applications. You will team-up with highly motivated colleagues in a cross-functional setup and further develop a compelling business within the megatrend of car electrification. You will be part of an exciting mission making an impact.
In your new job you will:
- Drive our understanding of applications and the derived market including trends and end-customer needs by building excellent, lasting relationships and applying proper analytical skills in the context of WBG material like GaN
- Identify sweet spots on where to enter with novel system solutions and set priorities
- Define meaningful ways of expansion related to customer base and give direction
- Define required products including e.g. identification of mission profiles based on end-customers’ focus applications, target costing and definition of winning product specifications
- Develop go-to-market strategies for new solutions including assessment of alternatives, benchmarking with competitors
- Take the overall responsibility for product launches, from elaboration of value proposition, coordinating the development of demonstrators and marketing material to promotion at customers and trade shows
- Co-operate intensely with external and internal partners, e.g. related to providers of complementary parts and multipliers
- Drive revenue for specific new applications / markets together with regional marketing & field application engineering teams
You are a proactive, self-driven character striving to get things done. You enjoy working in a complex, demanding field of work, are flexible and work well under stress. You feel attracted by new ways and novel solutions and want to make a real impact. As an empathic marketing person and business developer, you recognize profitable and strategic business opportunities and realize them thanks to strong decision-making and managerial skills, even in uncertain situations. You are able to think and act on a strategic and tactical level. As a strong team player you furthermore show an open and convincing personality.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university master degree in electrical engineering, microelectronics, or economics with a strong familiarity of the semiconductor environment market
- Knowledge on semiconductors, especially power semiconductors based on WBG; insights in Gallium-Nitride is a strong plus
- 8+ years of experience in product marketing, business development or application engineering, ideally a mix of it
- Experience on marketing not only product, but system benefits
- A proven track record for achieving sustainable results in dynamic markets, from business idea executed to revenue stream
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and to resolve potential conflicts
- At least basic know-how in electronics
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent English skills, German skills as a plus
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group I (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Furthermore, Infineon offers additional employee benefits.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication. for more information about working at PSS with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #PSSDreamJobs.
At Infineon inVillach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with more than 3600 colleagues from over 60 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
(It only takes 90 seconds)