Shpock is the platform bringing a little joy to the world of selling and buying, making it easy and safe to turn (nearly) anything into cash. With Shpock’s Secure Delivery feature millions of sellers nationwide can receive payments for items and organise shipping easily, all for free. Shpock is owned by , a global family of leading marketplace sites, including France’s Leboncoin and Italy’s Subito, and was launched in 2012. Shpock has been downloaded more than 50 million times across Europe and is the winner of Apple’s ‘Best of App’ award in the category ‘Sustainability’ and part of Google’s “Android Excellence Apps”. All of this makes Shpock one of Europe’s most dominant shopping apps.
In this broad position, you will play a fundamental role in driving our positioning toward the trusted transactional marketplace in the UK.
You will work embedded in a cross-functional team alongside other team members from a diverse set of expertise: Product Management, Product Design, Engineering, Quality Assurance, Data Analysis and Customer Success. In order to ensure leverage across teams, you will regularly check in with your Marketing peers.
What you will do:
- With your strong skills in paid performance marketing and CRM you take end-to-end responsibility for our marketing strategy, campaign ideation, execution, and analysis.
- You create operational leverage for Marketing across cross-functional teams.
- As an individual contributor, you lead the team to better results through the influence of your integrity, work ethic and positive attitude.
- You are familiar with two-sided marketplaces and grow our product and its user base by spinning its viral, paid and content loops faster.
- You work together with marketing managers, product managers, product designers and engineers on improving core KPIs in our user journey, such as: listings / lister, retention and revenue sustainability.
Who are we looking for?
- Several years of experience in a similar role, ideally in a product company
- Highly analytical with strong work ethics, integrity and ownership
- Have a critical perspective and show resilience when working towards improving the status quo
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to drive alignment amongst multiple stakeholders across levels for solutions to complex, multi-faceted problems
- Highly skilled in CRM & User lifecycle management
- Good skills in performance marketing (Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager), including an understanding of customer acquisition cost
- Understanding data and analytics, including but not limited to Google Analytics
- Understanding growth loops in a two-sided marketplace
- Customer lifetime value
- Braze, Leanplum or similar CRM tools
- Basic branding knowledge
- First experience with ATL media planning (TV, OOH, Radio)
What we offer:
- Join at a vital time in our journey to provide a genuine impact on how we evolve.
- Work together with a management that supports change to improve us as a company! We embrace trying out new things and creating new and state of the art processes like our PEAK team set up and our GEMBA walks where we create an environment for regular opportunities to inspect and adapt as a company.
- A transparent culture – we care for each other and always promote radical candor to improve our relationships to help create an environment for success.
- Being part of something bigger – international career opportunities throughout Adevinta
- An international working atmosphere in which we get stuff done and a learning environment with the opportunities to get the right development opportunities catered to your needs.
- Family-friendly & work-life balance are no buzz words for us: We offer flexible working hours, remote days, family events and 10 additional vacation days for new parents (when not going on paternity leave).
- Benefits like weekly team breakfasts, yoga, regular team events & more
Your contact person:
We offer an attractive salary for this position based on your qualifications and experience. Austrian law requires us to post a minimum salary for this position, which is € 50.000,- gross per year (for a full-time job). We are willing to pay more depending on your experience. We will treat your application in strict confidence!
Shpock is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Please note that all applications must be completed in English using the online form – we do not accept applications via e-mail.