Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a , you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Marketing Operations Manager to join our talented European Marketing team. This role will focus primarily on strategic consulting supporting the execution of marketing campaigns owned by the field marketing team and oversee the automation process including campaign creation, nurturing, scoring, and distribution. We are looking for an expert in Pardot marketing automation to segment our target prospects and ensure Veeva communications are sent to the right person at the right time.
This is a huge opportunity to help to build the technology, processes, and best practices to optimize marketing campaign performance. The ideal candidate must have proven working knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot marketing automation best practices, and marketing analytics.
What You’ll Do
- Produce quarterly high-quality campaign analyses and identify trends that provide early insights into evolving best practices with the goal of improving campaign performance across Europe.
- Establish a semi-annual marketing automation trend and best practices communication to optimize channel outreach, program conversions, and overall target database engagement.
- Be regarded as the in-house expert consultant for our European team to create optimized campaign journeys, enhanced nurture programs, and persona-focused segmentation.
- Develop a library of training content for marketing automation topics such as persona-based data segmentation, Pardot engagement studio best practices, and email testing.
- Deliver quarterly campaign performance metrics and provide proactive recommendations for maximizing funnel conversion, campaign influence, and spend optimization.
- Produce Veeva Summit event reporting and be fully capable of providing weekly and post-event analytics.
- 5+ years of experience in supporting global campaign deployment and optimization with a strong understanding of key concepts including campaign planning, execution, testing, and metrics
- Demonstrates a strong ability to both think through marketing operations strategies with the team and enable them to execute with speed.
- Salesforce and Pardot (or equivalent) proven working knowledge/certification required
- Persona focused database segmentation and augmentation expertise
- Strong excel expertise
- Ability to build relationships working in a cross-functional global environment
- Demonstrates analytical capabilities by translating marketing data into insights through storytelling that drive impactful and measurable change
- Critical thinking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills required
- Hands-on, strong team player with a positive attitude and excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to own and deliver on multiple strategic projects under aggressive timelines within a multinational matrixed team structure.
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
Nice to Have
- Tableau desktop (creator) experience or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of SQL or other database expertise
- Digital marketing knowledge: web tracking, Google Analytics
- Vendor management experience
- Life sciences industry and/or software industry experience
Perks & Benefits
- The chance to work with a genuine market leader
- Opportunities for progression – the sky is the limit!
- Incredible support from the wider team, and a best-in-class tech stack to help you be successful in your role
- Work anywhere policy – Yes, you can utilize our office spaces, or work remotely when you need to
- A wide range of perks & benefits – Don’t just take our word for it, apply here and find out more!
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.