Basically, we’re changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We’re on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. And, we’re the best at what we do in the whole of Europe.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, 80+ cities have chosen us across 14 markets. More than 450+ people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. We’re the first in our industry to become climate-neutral, and we’ve been named one of the 50 Sustainability and Climate Leaders.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we are progressive trailblazers, who don’t just accept diversity, we embrace it, actively encourage inclusion and create an environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants regardless to their nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
The Role and your Impact at TIER
- Responsible for creating and implementing the local marketing and PR strategy for the region, aligned to Central Brand and Marketing calendar and priorities
- Collaborate with Operations and Commercial in developing marketing plans that deliver customer acquisition and lifetime value
- Manage and work closely with local PR agency in planning and implementation of communications strategy, providing relevant media outlets with innovative PR strategies (across broadcast, print , social & digital channels) to ensure leading coverage in our industry
- Deliver impactful new city launches, focused on gaining market share and landing TIER’s brand messages
- Be the brand and consumer guardian, maintaining an in-depth knowledge on the trends, topics, places and people who are impacting our target consumer
- Define and build an engaged local community via influencer marketing
- Identify and execute local partnerships which can drive additional reach and consumer value
- Track the landscape, competitive environment and media trends and champion these insights throughout your plans
- Track and analyse results and learnings and share best practices across markets.
- Be the regional representative to the central team to ensure local relevance of all consumer messages and activations
- Be a proactive member of the regional leadership team and the central marketing function, identifying and sharing key learnings, analytics, delivery against KPIs and best practices
You’ll fit great with these Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field. Master Degree / MBA a plus.
- 5- 7+ years’ industry and / or relevant work experience.
- Creative, dynamic and comfortable working in fast paced environments
- Fluent written and spoken English and German language skills. (Czeck, Slovak, Hungarian is a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and managerial level of strategic thinking.
- Passion for consumers and the topics and trends that move them.
- Experience in content creation
- Strong project management and leadership skills.
- Academic and professional understanding of an ever-changing media landscape and advanced experience in project management.
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills.
This may inspire you
- Working on the forefront of the exciting & upcoming e-mobility industry
- Space for rapid professional development with challenging tasks, high responsibility and high impact in one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe
- Enjoy benefits such as free rides of our e-mobility fleet and the participation in our ESOP Program
- Expect a first class company onboarding, Team Events and an inclusive company culture
- Initiatives and programs such as Women @TIER and social Re-insertion programs for fair employment
- A world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, Delivery Hero and more)
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
TIER is here to change mobility for good! Ride with us.
Expected salary *
Please upload your CV, recent certificates as well as a brief cover letter (in total max. 20 MB).
In order to upload multiple files, please select them in one go by using the CTRL key on Windows or the CMD key on Mac.