Senior Sales Force Excellence Manager
Senior Manager Sales Excellence, Region Emerging Markets
We now post an interesting Senior Manager Sales Excellence position in Denmark and are looking for a candidate who seeks to combine global & local work. As Senior Manager Sales Excellence in Emerging Markets (EM), you will be part of an ambitious, high-performing and impactful EM Commercial Development Team, in one of the most vibrant, dynamic and diverse sales regions in the company. You will be responsible for developing best-in-class sales force execution across EM through continuous development of our sales force and by taking full advantage of technology enablers. The job is based in Denmark, and you need to be passionate about working in an international and highly multi-cultural environment.
EM is on an exciting journey of building Emerging Market countries and with our new global Strive 25 strategy we are looking to accelerate growth even further. Your main responsibility will be to:
- Set the agenda for sales force development in EM and develop capability building programs together with Global functions
- Identify, consolidate, and prioritize local needs to develop best-in-class sales force execution
- Strengthen local sales force effectiveness processes such as S&T, KPIs, incentive schemes
- Drive the implementation and utilization of systems & technologies across EM
- Facilitate best practice sharing and build a Sales Director network across EM
- Function as the interface between Emerging Markets countries and Global functions
- 5+ years of experience in sales and/or business analytical role supporting commercial functions in an international organization, preferably pharmaceutical or medical devices
- Education on master level within business management or similar
- Strong project management skills and a solid analytical toolbox
- Super user of Microsoft Office and ideally experienced with Salesforce.com
- Ability and ambition to travel minimum 50 days yearly – based on non-Covid19 influenced times
We are looking for a team player with a strong personal drive and sales mindset that want to create results together with the sales force within our markets and can challenge our region to accelerate growth. To be successful you need to have strong project management and stakeholder management skills and a solid sales understanding enabling you to not only identify growth opportunities but also to drive the implementation and change management process.
If you would like to know more about the position do not hesitate to contact Director Edda Hendrup on +4549113380.
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously, so do not hesitate to apply. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found.
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 12.000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
Coloplast is committed to being an inclusive organization, where people bring their differences to work each day, fulfil their potential and have a strong sense of belonging because – and not despite – of their differences. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious belief or physical ability.
Visit us on .
Follow us on . Like us on .