As supply chains become increasing challenged, we offer opportunities to join a growing and dynamic team that is solving the toughest worldwide logistical challenges and help re-shape how the world does international trade.
Join us in Technology as we innovate, prototype, and industrialize digital products to drive growth and lead the market.
It’s never been a more exciting time to join the leader in global container distribution. Our pivot to building competitive advantage through technology means we are re-thinking how we engage our customers and partners. Your role in Technology would be centre stage.
For us, it’s about the right attitude and we’d love to hear from you regardless of where you are based in Denmark. We are open to you working from home and coming in to meet your colleagues at the office every few weeks. If this sounds like you, get in touch!
A role in leading the digital transformation in worldwide logistics and impacting global trade via the largest container shipping company in the world!
- The ability to influence the digitization on an industry and use digital advancements as the center-point of the transformation
- We are passionate about using technology to solve our customers supply chain challenges all over the globe.
- We value opinions and experiences across our diverse teams with colleagues from different backgrounds and cultures
- We offer the freedom and responsibility, to shape the setup and processes we use in our community
- A focused but balanced working environment, where we are passionate about continuous learning and self growth, including through our active community of practices, conferences, workshops and meetups.
You will work with our global team of engineers to contribute in driving change and delivering quality products on time
Apart from that, you would be expected to:
- Work with our end customers to understand their needs and challenges, to be able to resolve these challenges via software solutions.
- Take ownership of the end to end software development/implementation and solution quality.
- Grow the DevOps mindset beyond technology, troubleshooting both technical and business challenges, and leverage technical to resolve incidents and challenges that arise with business solutions..
- Promote in the continuous delivery, supporting and operating software in a DevOps model
- Leverage all of your knowledge and experience in collaboration with the team to improve productivity, effectivity and efficiency of business.
- Be willing to be challenged and learn new skills, be adaptive and agile in mind.
- Finally lead and grow your team by example in how to be more productive, effective and efficient
Who we are looking for
For us, it is all about you and how we can build the best career with you in mind. Of course, we have an expectation around what you can bring to the role – but don’t expect that you bring all the things mentioned below but the willingness to grow and learn. In short, we use a more holistic approach to the evaluation of our potential employees – So get in touch to see how you can be part of this journey!
You are a well-rounded engineer with experience in development of successful products in the industry.
These technical requirements make you a strong fit for the role:
- Expertise in at least one compiled programming language (Java, Scala, C#, rust, go, haskell, etc) and its development ecosystem (compilers, build tools, testing, logging, debugging, monitoring tools, libraries, etc).
- Expertise in portable POSIX shell scripting (bash, GNU coreutils).
- Good familiarity with web server applications, web protocols, authentication, authorisation.
- Experience with designing microservice or event based architectures, APIs (REST, other), scaling web sites, performance tuning.
- Familiarity with building customer-facing UIs (not a frontend developer role).
- Strong focus on iterative, short step delivery.
We’re more thrilled if have these:
- Experience with designing, building, and monitoring cloud-based architectures, deployment to major cloud provider services (AWS, GC, ideally at least basic familiarity with Azure).
- Proven algorithmic problem solving skills.
- Good social skills, ability to successfully collaborate with people of different personalities and ways of working.
Last application date: 30 June 2021.
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com
All the way.