Job ID: 322524
Start date: 01.09.2021
Type of employment: Full time
Length of contract: Permanent
In your new job you will:
- Act as an interface between top management and other stakeholders within the product line
- Create market analyses, business reports and business presentations for the management and act as quality control for input and documents for presentations
- Support and coordinate headcount planning process and related databases
- Set up and run a report structure with relevant information for the business tracking, such as customer-, competitor-, market analysis and market news with deep dives on demand
- Coordinate strategic projects for the product line
- Plan and facilitate meetings, sometimes across 3 time zones including agenda setting, meeting minutes, follow-up action items
- Maintain our event calendar and track special topics between product line management and stakeholders
- Support the Management team in the decision making by organizing and consolidating input, moderating meetings and workshops and documentation
You are the right candidate if:
- You are pragmatic and yet analytic: you can reflect, elaborate your own view and come up with practical proposals
- You have some affinity for technology, digitalization and market trends
- You have good communication skills and feel comfortable to discuss with your peers as well as with top management
- You are good listener and you can walk the talk
- You are empathic, have a positive attitude and are able to convince and motivate people
Plus, you are best equipped for this job if you deliver on the following hard-facts:
- You have a degree in either a science subject, engineering, business administration or similar, ideally combining both engineering and business knowledge
- You are a talented user of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- You speak English fluently, while German is a big plus
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification. The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F-G (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/minimum-salaries-white-collar-workers-2021.pdf). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills. Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication. for more information about working at PSS with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #PSSDreamJobs.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with more than 3700 colleagues from over 65 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Living in Austria has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach itself benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
(It only takes 90 seconds)