At Amazon we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing manager to join the Outbound marketing team within the EU Consumer Marketing organization.
This Senior Marketing Manager role leads the Educate Customers workstream within Project Bluefield, Pan-EU cross-functional initiatives to drive customer engagement by lifecycle. The Educate Customers workstream involves a cross-functional team of marketing channels and other business teams including Gateway and CS. Our current priority is settlement of New to Amazon and Non-Prime customers, and retention of likely to lapse or reactivation of lapsed customers through Outbound channel as well as through cross-channel experimentation.
This role provides high visibility and exposure, and is a great opportunity to build your network within and beyond EU Consumer Marketing org. Working with the cross-functional team, you influence partner teams, build collaboration and drive alignment. You will also work closely with other regional teams around the World to share knowledge and scale successful experiments quickly. You will also manage a large number of stakeholders across marketplaces, advises leadership and participate in senior leadership updates. In managing the initiative, you will not only gain deep, specialized marketing expertise in the Outbound channel as well as across other marketing channels, but also utilize your customer obsession to build the CX to address customer pain points.
This position can be based in London, Munich, Paris, Milan, Madrid or Luxembourg.
· Defines the goals, priorities and success metrics, and develop the experimentation roadmap, in line with the long-term vision.
· Work backward from customer pain points and building relevant and helpful CX to educate customers and entice engagement.
· Develop the future vision for the lifecycle framework and further scale the initiatives.
· Manages a high level of ambiguity to tie back macro level outputs to individual initiatives and measure the impact on the CX and the business.
· Collect and analyze customer data to identify new opportunities to drive customer engagement.
· Understand, measure and evaluate the impact on the CX and business outcomes.
· Drive learnings and insights, and applies for ongoing marketing measures or adjustments to the experimentation roadmap, and recommend scalable automated solutions.
· Work effectively with stakeholders across business, regions and levels.
· Customer obsession to deliver the best CX to engage customers across different lifecycle.
· Strategic thinking to keep the big picture connecting the business, customers and technical challenges, and to come up with recommendations to scale the lifecycle framework.
· Analytical skills to derive actionable insights and recommendations to maximize the impact of the Educate Customers workstream.
· Ability to manage complex processes with multiple business owners and making trade-offs against business priorities.
· Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams at different levels.
· Strong communication skills to effectively deliver your plan to senior leadership and drive alignment.
· Willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals and deadlines.
· Experience in online Marketing and/or lifecycle framework
· Experience in email, push notifications and/or mobile apps
· SQL Knowledge
· EU language skills (German, Spanish, French, etc.)
View & Apply