- Lead all marketing research projects such as brand health tracking, customer journey and segmentation, customer perception, campaign evaluation, etc.
- Become a trusted advisor and strategic partner for marketing team across all research projects by better understanding customers using combination of innovative approaches to gain real insights.
- Work closely with other research and marketing teams and external research agency to offer integrated insight and solution for brand strategy and other marketing projects business wide.
- Working closely with external research agency and vendor to assess feasibility and costs for new briefs and potential research projects.
- Communicate with research agency to set expectation for research design, fieldwork, and delivery to meet high standards.
- Allocate tasks among team effectively, manage their performance and make appraisals on them by coaching and training.
Opportunity to grow within the companyLead position
- Min. 5 years working experience in market research or business consulting or related function in either agency or client side.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Able to solve complex issues, management stakeholder expectations and act as trusted advisor and strategic partner for marketing division.
- Deep understanding and experience of quantitative and qualitative research projects, at all stages from design to delivery – Strong organizational and project management skills, solutions focused.
- Growth mindset, proactively seeks to enhance skills and knowledge.
- Solid experience in training and mentoring junior team members.
My client is a growing consumer tech company. As a Senior Manager Customer and Marketing Insight, you will lead all marketing research projects so company can deliver the best products and campaigns for customers.
- Lead position
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Attractive remuneration package