Amazon’s European Fashion team is looking for an exceptionally motivated and talented Sr. Product Manager Marketing (m/f/d) with strong customer obsession, program management- and marketing skills. This role can be based in Germany, the UK, France, Italy or Spain.
Would you love to take on the challenge to drive customer experience by managing key strategic programs for some of Amazon’s most diverse and challenging product categories? You will become part of the wider marketing team supporting the Fashion teams across Europe, including Apparel, Shoes & Bags and Jewelry. As a Sr. Product Manager Marketing you will help us drive programs in a scalable way across marketplaces leveraging insights from other marketplaces. You will work closely with our teams for Customer Insights, Content, Finance and Category Management and partner with Marketing Managers across the team but also our counterparts globally, particularly in US. This role will be performed in a challenging environment with responsibility for five countries, within a fast-growing category. In this highly visible role, you will drive marketing programs by cooperating with traffic channel owners, define the onsite experience and track impact partnering with Finance and BI teams. You make effective decisions based on data from multiple sources, compiling it and triangulating it into a digestible and actionable format.You will track customer sentiment and adjust the program accordingly.
For this position we expect:
· Several years experience as a project, program, or marketing manager
· Excellent project management skills, capable of partnering with multiple cross-functional partners, building and tracking a complex timeline, juggling competing priorities, and ensuring a project is delivered on-time and under budget
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral, capable of presenting to senior leadership
· Experience in e-commerce and digital marketing or advertising
· strong analytical skills
· SQL/ data querying skills. Capable of investigating, familiarizing and mastering new data sets quickly.
· Solid communication skills and team player.
· Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous entrepreneurial and diverse culture
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Experience in the fashion industry
· Experience with print advertising
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.
View & Apply