SOLAREUM is a Public Benefit Company that has passed a QUARTER-BILLION DOLLAR MARKET CAP Valuation.
SOLAREUM was founded with a key essential, but-simple proposition: to connect the world with renewable resources at the touch of a button. Reuters has recently dubbed the young startup as the “Amazon of Renewables” as it has the aptitude and personnel to be so.
SO, WHERE DO YOU COME IN?
SOLAREUM provides a positive team atmosphere with engaging initiatives and programs designed to give you the training, tools, and support you need for success. We are also looking for people passionate about saving the environment and making a career doing so!
In order to manage our growing online presence and provide good service to our customers, we are seeking an exceptional Digital & Online Sales person based in Europe to be part of our extraordinary team, and help take our online presence and sales to the next level.
This is a remote position.
· Digital & Visual Media Sales
· Retail & Event Development
· New Customer Acquisitions
· E-Commerce & Social Sales
· Strategic Marketing Partnerships
· Network Metrics Reporting
· CAP & Special Programs Implementations
Submitted CV must be in English.
· Passionate and informed about environmental issues
· Desire to work for a company with a mission to affect climate change
· Skilled in Digital Marketing and Prospecting Potential Customers
· Market Research Experience
· Sales/Customer Service Experience preferred: D2D, F2F, B2B, B2C
· Multi-lingual – Preferred languages : French, Swedish, Spanish, Polish, German > Ability to communicate with customers
· Amazing interpersonal and communication skills; written and verbal
· Willingness to work independently, and also function well within a group
· Ability to take initiative, be highly detail oriented, and show strong organizational skills
· Skilled with graphics and photo editing programs; including, but not limited to:
· Adobe: Premier, After Effects, Flash
· 2 semesters of college completed; degree preferred, not required
Mission & Values
· Leadership – The ability to grow, lead, and generate superb work to create a
· Integrity – Staying real in everything you create and do
· Teamwork – Collaborate, create, and deliver TOGETHER
· Accountability – Holding yourself and your teammates up to standards
· Passion – Showing commitment in hear and mind
· Quality – Ensuring what we do, we do well
· Homeownership Assistance
· Outstanding Growth Opportunities
· Paid Company Travel
· Company Benefits Package