As the world’s biggest jewellery brand, we touch millions of people every day. Explore more in our Annual Report.
Sustainability Report 2019
Bringing together traditional craftsmanship and state-of-the-art innovation, our affordable jewellery is made to the highest environmental and ethical standards.
A career at Pandora?
Explore your opportunities and what it is like working at Pandora
Student Assistant, Global Retail Excellence
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and professional team of professionals working with Global Retail Excellence? And are you an enthusiastic team player and passionate about servicing customers? Then you could be our next Student Assistant!
Help our Global Retail Excellence succeed
In Global Retail Excellence, within the newly created Chief Commercial Office, you will be working across the different units within Retail Excellence and have a varied exposure to many topics, ranging from supporting the Clusters with store operations to providing input on key initiatives such as Omni, Productivity and Inventory Management.
In this global role, you will report to the Vice President of Global Retail Excellence but on a day-to-day basis work with different members of the Retail Excellence management team. You will get exposed to a variety of tasks, which will typically include:
- Support the team in preparing project plans, coordinating internal meetings and preparing content and presentations
- Review data and provide relevant information and analysis
- Contribute to building of retail processes and creation of documentation
- Support maintenance of Master Data
- Deliver ad hoc tasks relating to projects, particularly to support the roll out of new digital solutions to stores e.g., Click and Collect
A proactive student with a commercial mindset
We hope to see that you have a strong interest in the branded consumer goods, retail and services industries, and that your communication skills are at a high level, incl. professional proficiency in English. You know how to use Excel, Power Point, and other common applications, and you have an analytical mindset which makes you capable of dealing with complexity in both tasks and stakeholder management. Further, we imagine that you:
- Study a degree in Denmark within business, economics, commercial, marketing, branding, finance, strategy or similar relevant program with minimum 1,5-2 years left before graduating
- Have the ability to perform well and work with tight deadlines
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to easily interact with the team and across multiple functions
- Have a proactive with a “doer” mentality
- Are able to deal with uncertainty in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment
- Are able to work with confidence and independence
- Enjoy establishing good relationships with colleagues across nationalities, functions and management layers
This role is based in the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark and your working hours will be 15-20 per week on average (less around exams and more when possible and required).
Application deadline: April 25, 2021
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact the Hiring Manager:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
Global Recruitment Manager
+45 31 26 58 00
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future . We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site .
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.