Student Job (f/m/x) – Digital Marketing (25 h/week)
RBI Group Marketing is responsible for the strategic brand management of the Austrian Raiffeisen Banking Group and the RBI Group. A key component of this role is managing all digital channels including website, mobile, social media, paid and organic search, display ads and email.
To support our team in all aspects related to our mail campaigning tool, we are looking for a tech-savvy student starting as soon as possible.
What you can expect:
- You support the marketing team with all aspects of newsletter campaigning
- You provide first-level support for all users of our mail campaigning tool in the RBI head office
- You conduct trainings for new users of the tool
- You support us in the community moderation on MS Teams and other online meeting platforms
- You prepare documentation and tutorials for users of our mail campaigning tool
- You work in an agile environment in close collaboration with business departments, IT and all areas of marketing
- You can be part of the selection and introduction of new tools to our MarTech stack
- You can contribute with your ideas and skills in various ongoing digital marketing projects
What you bring to the table:
- You are either a tech-savvy marketing student or an IT student enthusiastic for marketing (ongoing studies)
- Some knowledge of web development (HTML, CSS)
- Knowledge of MS Office and Microsoft collaboration tools (Sharepoint / Teams channels / MS Stream, etc.)
- Some graphic design skills would be beneficial
- Passionate to work with people and state-of-the-art marketing tools
- Fluent in German and English
- You are analytical and detail-oriented, with a high level of commitment and motivation
What we offer:
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen and home office possibilities
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,957.71 (based on 38.5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
View & Apply