Our brands fight at the frontlines to give our consumers a better life.
This is why we exist: To protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner and healthier world.
Our products reach millions of people every day, as we fight to improve global access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness and nourishment. We’re a growing community of 40,000+ diverse, talented entrepreneurs, and the driving force behind some of the world’s most loved and trusted brands. Our portfolio includes Hygiene, Health and Nutrition brands such as Durex, Dettol, Scholl, Veet, Air Wick, Cillit Bang, Finish and Vanish.
Health, Hygiene and Nutrition are the focus areas of our business, and the categories under which our brands are organised. Each area is dedicated to building sustainable solutions that will help us address the challenges presented by global mega-trends like urbanization, climate change and digital transformation. These global pressures are challenging public health systems and increasing the need for improved hygiene products, services and education. We continuously innovate in areas like personalized nutrition, wellness, and digital health and hygiene so that individuals, families and communities can live cleaner, healthier lives.
We lead the way in the development of our people and our challenging and empowering environment grants a fast learning curve and accelerated development. This is fully incorporated in our Nordic Headquarters based in Copenhagen, where you will join the Human Resources team among a talented group of colleagues of many different nationalities at the RB Nordic office in Søborg, Denmark. The Student worker is expected to work up to 20 hours per week.
We will challenge you and give you responsibility at an early stage, allowing you to develop your career as an international business leader with the required support at every stage of the process, including on-going feedback and coaching.
- Day to day operational HR tasks such as making contracts, addendums etc.
- Maintenance of employee data within internal systems of RB
- Update of organizational charts, headcounts etc.
- Recruitment activities including posting, sourcing and screening
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
- Assist with internal event planning including Employer branding activities, Deployments etc.
- Update and maintain databases such as internal mailing lists, contact lists
Personal attributes and qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in a master’s degree in Business administration or any related fields
- Well- organized, solution orientated and proactive in approach.
- Excellent English communication skills; fluency in a Scandinavian language is highly valued
- Passion for achievement; integrity and drive with a strong desire to make things happen.
- Can work independently and take ownership.
- High career aspirations and a strong interest in being part of a fast-paced organization.
- Motivated to work in a market where everything is changing at lightning speed: consumers, communication, distribution and competition.
Key Skills Needed in This Role:
- You value teamwork and are able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills, fluent in English
- Competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent
- You need to be structured and flexible which enables you to manage multiple priorities in a very dynamic team.
- Please apply through the link with your CV and motivational letter
- If any questions regarding the position, please contact Gergana.Ruseva@rb.com
View & Apply