Job Title Student Worker / Intern – Supply Chain (m/f/d)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work in an International Medical Equipment Company and be part of a team with global and cross-organizational reach and be responsible for ensuring a perfect flow from order intake to sales recognition.
- You are responsible for the administrative flow of all types of Sales orders from order intake to sales recognition.
- You check and validate sales order data at receipt of the order.
- You complete missing data, enter order into our system for determining the delivery date
- You confirm the order to the customer and inform them about the delivery date.
- You monitor the sales order flow
You are a part of
A leading health technology company focused on improving people’s lives and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum.
- Currently studying towards a Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Business Management, Business Administration, Logistics or similar with a strong interest in business processes.
- You are looking for a job next to your studies or an internship.
- First Experience within Supply Chain would be welcomed
- Proficient knowledge of the English language is a must
- You are a team player and communicate effectively
- Knowledge of SAP and/or equivalent ERP systems would be a an asset – at least you need the motivation to learn SAP
- You like solve challenges and act with stringency, assiduity and efficiency
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.