L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Specialist in Copenhagen for NYX Professional Makeup.
As a Nordic Supply Chain Specialist for NYX Professional Makeup, your role is to be responsible for all supply chain related tasks for our brand NYX Professional Makeup. The brand is managed in a triangular flow with European contact points, and you will be the owner of both the flow and the related planning and communication. The role reports to Supply Chain Director of our Consumer Products Division
As part of our Nordic Supply Chain team, you will work closely with a variety of players across the business, from marketing, central teams in Paris Headquarters, commercial teams to customer services.
- Develop and manage with high integrity the relationship with marketing, commercial, business development, procurement and controlling teams
- Ensure collaboration¸ coordination and alignment with the supply and demand planning team in Paris (S&OP team – Sales & Operations Planning)), efficient product life cycle management and timely inputs that optimizes the inventory availability and quality
- Manage the exchange of qualitative information with both local and S&OP team on short- and long-term issues (capacity, gap between capacity and demand)
- Participate to the best practice’s improvement regarding the supply chain setup for the brand
- Monitor and report KPIs, product availability and the weekly and monthly processes
- Catalogue / Lifecycle management (including variant management)
- Work in close collaboration with marketing and business planners for launches and one-shot forecast, both in operational and strategic horizon
- Participate in forecast construction and forecast validation meetings for the Nordic countries
- Present forecast figures to top management and to central teams in a manner that facilitates the precise and qualitative decision making
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate an understanding of demand and supply planning processes. You must also be able to demonstrate a team-orientated approach in addition to the following:
- You have excellent communication skills and experience on working with diverse stakeholders
- You can work independently, have an entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to take initiatives and drive actions
- Working experience in a fast-paced environment is a plus
- You have a master’s degree, ideally within supply chain or similar
- You are an IT literate with advanced Excel skills. SAP knowledge and experience is seen as an advantage
- You are exceptional in problem solving and have analytical skills with special attention to detail
- You are service minded, flexible and able to work proactively and prioritize efficiently
- You have a flexible approach to work and the ability to cope with a dynamic and changing work environment
- You speak English fluently
We are looking for our new Nordic Supply Chain Specialist for NYX Professional Make up to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Nordic Operations manages the supply chain for our 4 divisions across the Nordics from the Nordic headquarter, with dynamic teams covering supply planning, demand planning, customer service, project management, data management and physical execution.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the fifth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2019, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.