At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.
As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs.
Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
Watch to discover how we create meaningful interactions to drive human progress.
About Mobile Networks
Mobile Networks, which includes mobile network products, network deployment and technical support services, and related network management. This business group will offer the full portfolio for customers wanting to buy mobile access networks. It target leadership in key technologies such as 5G, ORAN and vRAN.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
You will work as an embedded SW engineer in Base Band Platform / MCU-LFS (Linux from Scratch) team, in close co-operation with other BBP global teams.
Your tasks will include software design, problem solving and debugging, for the demanding platform SW area of Linux and HW related sw. More precisely, our team will work on the Clocking & Synchronization functions of the Base Station software.
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Experience in C language software design in embedded systems
- Experience in HW peripherals and real time programming
- Experience in Linux ( embedded)
- Experience in HW/SW integration, debugging and problem solving
- Experience in version control systems
- Software architecture basics
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective teamworking skills
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Initiative to investigate and learn new ways of doing
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create technology that helps the world act together.