We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way – but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our Global People team and help us to attract world class talent to Trustpilot.
The Talent Sourcer will be responsible for using various channels to identify potential candidates, proactively opening conversations with passive candidates and building the talent pipeline for our ongoing hiring needs. If you are a great networker, proactive by nature and enjoy working on a wide variety of roles (mainly tech & product), we’d love to meet you!
In your role, you will:
- Proactively source and screen candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack and Indeed)
- Collaborate with hiring managers in Tech & Product across Europe to determine position requirements
- Build and maintain a network/pipeline of potential candidates through pro-active market research and insights
- Generate referrals from current employees and external network
- Help to promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain organised notes and scorecards in our ATS (Greenhouse)
We are looking for people with:
- 1+ years experience as a Talent Sourcer/Junior recruiter
- A mix of agency and in-house experience is preferred
- Experience recruiting for Tech or Product roles from entry to Director level
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (ATS, Linkedin, Job boards)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), ideally Greenhouse
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to articulate our company vision, values and engage the most suitable candidates in the market
- Career development opportunities to progress in your career
- The chance to join a close-knit, collaborative Global team
- Competitive salary, company bonus and generous benefits package
- A key part in an exciting growth journey
- Mentorship and support from your colleagues
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.
Trustpilot is a global company and our data practices are designed to ensure that your personally identifiable information is appropriately protected. Please note that your personal information will be transferred, accessed and stored globally as necessary for the uses and disclosures stated in our