Skill required: Procurement Management (GPO) – Procurement Management
Designation: Management Level – Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation/Bachelor of Laws
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
About Accenture Operations
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value-it’s fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves The key is a new operating model -one that’s anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do
You will be aligned with our Procurement vertical and help us in the process of finding and agreeing to terms, and acquiring goods, services, or works from an external source, often via a tendering or competitive bidding process. Procurement is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services, or works at the best possible price when aspects such as quality, quantity, time, and location are compared.
You will be aligned with our Procurement vertical in a Global Process Owner (GPO) role and would be assigned to oversee the P2P processes of one or multiple clients. In this role, you would work with the business or client stakeholders to design and deploy the end-to-end P2P processes, focused on performance, standardization, and have global enforcement. You will be expected to help the clients identify and monitor business metrics, benchmark them to global industry standards, leverage best-in-class technology platforms to improve process performance, and most importantly, help implement an operating model which suits the client s needs and organizational setup. As part of the leadership role, you are expected to manage stakeholders (both internal and external), focus on people development, and work with clients to add value to the existing operations.
The Procurement Support team focuses on identifying the requirements for goods and services from all business units. The team is responsible for identifying and evaluating a list of suppliers, negotiating contracts with the selected supplier, raising a purchase requisition and releasing the purchase order. The team is also responsible for completing the payment process upon receiving an invoice, auditing the delivery of requested goods/services and maintaining proper records of invoices.
What are we looking for
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Contract Negotiation and Drafting
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Contract management
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts. ,