DK, Videbæk | Team Leader | Full-Time | ID: 11654
Are you a leader with experience of coordinating 10+ employees within a warehouse setting, and now keen to put those skills within the wind industry? If so, consider this position today.
Supply Chain & Repair
Global Repair Operation
Repair Operation, Blades, Mech. & Con.
Repair Operation, Mechanics
Repair Shop Videbæk handles both introduction of new products, production of components and refurbishment of main and minor components for Service (Maintenance and aftersales). The production and Warehouse is designed after the principles of Lean, and the keywords for our work are Safety, Quality, Repair Development and Delivery.
The main goal of the repair facilities in Videbæk is to provide assemblies, modules and refurbished materials to Global Warehouse inventory and to provide repair shop repairs of SBU (Customer) held materials and turbines. For that purpose we have 50+ dedicated employees, coming from a diverse range of backgrounds, which enable us to provide standard and custom materials regardless of turbine type or component.
Under our ”can do” philosophy we provide our customers with standard parts, assemblies, modules, pre-owned turbine and component refurbishment to customer Specifications and we are able to develop, repair solutions for components as required.
Your daily life will be greatly affected by changes, as well as the implementation of continuous inventory and process improvements using the Lean principles. Your primary tasks will be:
- Daily management of the department’s 12 employees
- Take care of the daily operation and management of the warehouse in the Repair Shop
- Coordinate daily challenges with your team lead colleague
- Secure engaged and qualified employees through coaching, training and employee development interviews
- Make sure operational goals are met every week
- 3+ years of relevant management experience within a similar position
- An educational background in management would prove very interesting
- Fluent in Danish and English, in both speaking and writing
- High focus on Safety
- You like to solve daily operational issues to keep the warehouse running and delivering so production never stops.
- You master IT at regular user level, including the MS office suite
- You are a good collaborator, with solid communication skills and an ability see things from a wider perspective
- You are motivated by people and the ability to motivate and develop employees
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world’s leading wind turbine producer. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a solid technical and commercial commitment. You will get a unique opportunity to influence the building of small projects and your own position in an informal and rapidly developing environment.
The primary work location is Videbæk, Denmark. Up to 14 days travel per year can be expected. For additional information, please contact: Manager Repair Operations, Mechanics, Per Janneck on phone +4522568033. We look forward to receiving your application no later than 29th December 2020.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.