Tech Lead Process Equipment
DK,Lem|Professional|Full-Time | ID: 11293
Vestas Blades Launch & Introduction Centre (BLEC) is a function within the Blades organisation in the Manufacturing organisation. The function is responsible for delivery of our manufacturing production design, including special projects, development of processes and tooling of the blades in Vestas.
Manufaturing & Global Procurement > Blades > Blade Launch & Execution Center > BLEC Tooling, Installation & Maintenance > BLEC Tooling
In Blec Tooling we are responsible for developing and implement the newest manufacturing technologies within blade manufacturing globally. You will take part in developing existing as well as new tool technologies and suppliers, locally with global expansion.You will be working in a multicultural team, as well as organization. Safety is our priority No.1. This must be reflected in all what you do. You must have a strong technical background, with extensive experience from technical project management. You have preferably been involved in specifying and implementing larger technical manufacturing solutions in a global industry.
- Taking lead into specific technology areas and formulate future technology roadmaps
- Building up knowledge based as well as creating innovation within the competitive key areas of the industry, for example. inside milling and processing composites with carbon fibres
- Cooperating with strategic technology business partners within relevant areas
- Maintaining and develop professional competencies within own area, by motivation and inspiration
- Responsible for providing the most robust, reliable, efficient solutions with highest performance at the lowest cost
- Ensure robust validation of new tools, via structured and controlled execution of FAT and SAT
- Overall case handler for Engineering Change Requests
- Engineering degree, either Bachelor or Master level
- Extensive knowledge from Manufacturing and Design for Manufacturing
- Experience and specific results from larger manufacturing or engineering companies. Min. 5 years
- You are a teamplayer
- Structured mindset, with specific attention to the details
- Capable of propelling technical projects cross departments and cultures
- Capable of solving problems by using relevant methods and tools
- Risk assessment by using relevant FMEA tools
- Ability to work with complex solution covering tools, processes and materials
- You are skilled at communicating in English, both written and spoken
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment with the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a good technical commitment.
Your primary work location will be Lem, Denmark. You can expect up to 30 days travel per year.
We look forward to receiving your application no later than 22nd January 2021.
For further information, please contact Kaj Krogsgaard Føhns, Engineering Manager, on 4552261331.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.