Semi-conductor, international company with RF and IOT portfolio with a challenging & diverse environment.
In order to be part of the next technology revolution and to strengthen the company’s Ultra-WideBand (UWB) Business Unit, we are looking for a Technical Marketing Analyst dedicated to Mobile and IoT areas.
You will be in charge of working with Marketing, R&D & Sales to help develop and support near and long-term strategies for key market segments.
· Manage global market research efforts based on analysts reports, customer meetings, customer data from the CRM and visit reports
· Build market expertise on target segments
· Monitor competitive landscape and perform competitive benchmarking analysis
· Provide regular reports and presentations on major segment trends and changes
· Identify areas for expansion, new segments to explore, potential areas o f collaboration with other vendors…
· Collaborate across functions to identify product portfolio gaps
· Attend industry conferences and speak to industry contacts.
· A strong degree in a technical field or in marketing with almost 10 years of experience in the tech industry
· Strong analytical skills, previous marketing, sales or customer support experience a plus
· Technology understanding (HW, RF and SW) – Semiconductor, embedded systems, Wireless Connectivity background a plus
· Familiar with market segmentation, competitive analysis and portfolio concepts
· Ability to lead cross-functional initiatives
· Experience delivering clear and compelling business presentations to all levels of the organization
· Very fluent in English.