ETIA opens a new job opportunity for the position of Commercial Coordinator based in Compiegne, France. Are you interested to work in international environment, combine your technical background and communication talents and help to implement green technologies? We have a proposition exactly for you!
About our company
ETIA is a subsidiary of Norwegian VOW, a group passionate about decarbonization and preventing pollution. Our solutions convert biomass and waste into valuable resources and generate clean energy for a wide range of industries. With Biogreen pyrolysis process as one of our flag products, we are strongly oriented towards international markets, providing our solutions to many regions around the world.
About the job
The ideal candidate will be working within our commercial division that manages the Biogreen, a leading pyrolysis process for valorisation of waste, residues and biomass. You will be supporting the arriving inquiries and solicitations, analyze and respond to the incoming inquiries, suppport our inbound and outbound marketing activities and prepare the promotional materials. The activity of this job concentrates on the intersection of marketing, sales team and the customer needs.
You will be responsible for:
- carrying first dialogue, evaluation and identification of needs for arriving leads and inquiries
- providing technical and commercial information to the prospects
- assisting in organising the promotional events as well as traditional and digital media communication
- compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- create marketing and promotion materials such as presentations and brochures
- analyse the contact database in CRM tools and generating the statistics and progress reports
- supporting creation of sales materials, marketing literature and website content
- organising the exhibitions and supporting preparation of trade fairs
What should be your qualifications?
We are looking for a candidate that can combine the good technical understanding and perfect communication abilities.
Our ideal candidate should:
- have minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing, sales, leads qualification
- demonstrate ability of composing, creating and writing quality marketing content
- be familiar with marketing tools (CRM tools, online analytics, website administration, graphic design software)
- speak and write excellent English and French
- be customer oriented and have great relational and diplomatic aptitude
- have good organization, focus and planning skills
What do we offer?
This is a full-time job position based in Compiegne (Oise), France. ETIA products are delivered all over the world and our commercial activities are strongly oriented overseas. We are working in dynamic, multi-national team from many countries that creates innovative solutions for greener, better environment. That makes our work an exciting task, with great and international career opportunities.
If you are interested in this job, please upload your CV and motivation letter in English. Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about this opportunity!
View & Apply