Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Technical Solution Consultant- Escalation Management
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Role Major Responsibilities :-
- The Escalation Manager is responsible for the end-to-end management of all major incidents.
- This role also incorporates Problem Management from Major Incidents, RCA reports and proactive analysis of trends in incidents eliminating recurring incidents and minimising the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented.
- He/she should automate the content and frequency of communications during major incidents to keep key stakeholders informed
- Make sure to have key technical resources in the Sev1 call to resolve the issue or provide a workaround else escalate to the department head for the resources, if needed.
- Continually maintaining and performing an audit regarding knowledge management, on-call roster and RCA for the Sev1 to manage major incidents effectively.
- Ensure that root-cause is established for all major incidents and that a formal RCA is published within agreed SLAs.
- Providing periodic major incident metrics reports for the review and audit incidents for the SLA and others KPIs.
- Supporting and helping for collecting data for the process improvements and knowledge base improvements.
- Establish Goals & Objectives: Coordinate activities of senior leaders to drive alignment and attainment of escalation goals. Collaborate with peers on improving support process and procedures and provide input to other departments on applications that affect support delivery.
- Collaborate with peers on improving support process and procedures and provide input to other departments on technologies, processes that affect support delivery. Proven success building strong relationships with all levels of an organization combined with the ability to execute at both the strategic and operational level.
- Ensure that support managers, leads and engineers have the resources, cross-functional relationships and processes necessary to ensure success and sustained performance specific to escalation management.
- BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MSc/ MCA qualification or equivalent
- 8+ years professional IT experience
- Excellent proven customer service skills including Strong negotiation and conflict management skills in service delivery
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills; including the ability to clearly articulate technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences, and also explain impact in business terms.
- Strong analytical and end-to-end problem solving skills .
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with a strong sense of urgency and getting to closure on behalf of the customer.
- Ability to drive escalations through processes and spot process gaps and document / update processes
- Demonstrated experience influencing people across functional boundarie
- Experience in managing vendor support services
- A willingness to be challenged and learn with an appetite for excellence
- Ability to be flexible in the approach of support service delivery
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Job Level: Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
View & Apply