Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
- Manages the process to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible to minimize the impact to business operations
- Point of contact and owner of all high priority Incidents (MI, P1, P2) throughout the incident lifecycle
- Chairing tech – bridge with technical teams in order to resolve the issue within the defined SLA
- Effective implementation of the Incident Management process
- Planning and coordinating all the activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the process
- Timely business communications to all stakeholders as per defined communication template
- Ensure documentation of troubleshooting steps and service restoration details in tickets
- Escalate Incidents at risk of breaching Service Level Agreement as per escalation matrix
- Ensure the closure of all resolved, end – user confirmed incidents in ticketing tool
- Establish continuous process improvement where the process performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, procedures are reviewed and enhanced where applicable
- Provide guidance to the Incident Analyst / Coordinators & technical teams for ITIL Incident Management principles
- Ensure review of MI, P1 & P2 incidents post resolution for RCA
- Engagement with problem management team for repetitive incidents problem tickets.
- Ensure proper routing of incident to resolver group. Correction of wrongly routed incidents.
- Creating daft RCA documents
- Developing procedural manuals
- Maintaining incident logs and processing incident reports for review with SDM
- Deal with backend incident management ticketing team for correcting flow issue / adding new features, etc.
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
To apply to an internal job, employees must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 18 months in the current role.
- Not on Active CAP at the time of applying for the IJP
- Employees designated currently on G 26 & SG 27 can apply for this position
- Employees must notify their Current Manager before applying for the IJP
- Last Common Review rating should be Meeting Expectations or Exceeding Expectations
- Employee should not have availed Onshore opportunity within last 6 months
- ITIL V3 Certification or above
- 7+ years of total experience, with relevant experience in technical support environment
- Ready to work in 24 / 7 environment
Careers with Optum. Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
Job Keywords: Technical Support Consultant, Incident Management, Technical Support, Tech Support, Consultant, IT, ITIL, Information Technology Infrastructure Library, MI, P1, P2, Hyderabad, TG, Telangana
View & Apply