About Rajneethi Management Consultants
We will help you strategize and stay ahead in the polls with rich insights & world-class expertise from one of India’s leading poll service providers.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Tele-calling and conducting quality checks
2. Sending daily reports to the manager/supervisor
3. Attending briefing & debriefing sessions with the manager/supervisor
4. Helping in online research
English Proficiency (Spoken) Malayalam Proficiency (Spoken) Malayalam Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 15th Mar’21 and 19th Apr’21
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. are from Thiruvananthapuram
5. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation
Number of openings
Additional Questions ×
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.