The intern will join the Textile Marketing Team and he/she will mainly support the Trade Marketing in the following activities:
- Support of Trade Marketing projects and plans;
- Manage, together with the Team, the development of new activities related to products and promo launches;
- Operatively support the development of digital activities and the development of new functions for the e-commerce platform;
- Proactively support the scouting of new marketing trends, new market trends, new agencies, and new potential clients;
- Support the team in the benchmarking analysis of competitors;
- Organizational support of the whole Textile Marketing Team;
- Efficiently support reporting analysis activities, specifically on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Master Degree in Economics, Marketing, Management, Engineering or similar;
- Good analytical skills, problem solving, precision, attention to the details, communications and teamworking skills;
- Open-minded, curious, proactive and enthusiastic attitude;
- Strong computer skills and ability to work effectively with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint);
- Fluent English, both spoken and written.
View & Apply