Join us for a smarter and better everyday
We are looking for a Change & Project Management trainee to join the Cargotec Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO), part of Corporate Strategy Function. The EPMO makes strategic choices of project portfolio and supports projects in delivering impact.
We are an ambitious but fun-loving team and you would be joining Project Model Refresh project. In this position you would have a unique chance to shape Cargotec’s project management culture through engaging communications and competency development.
The position is located in Helsinki or Tampere, and the trainee period starts in September. The fixed term contract lasts until 31.12.2021. Preferred allocation is full-time with some flexibility.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support behavioral change in Project Model Refresh – project
- Execute internal communications activities and stakeholder engagement
- Training, webinar & e-learning arrangement and coordination
- Coordinating Project Management Community of Practice
- Participate in developing the Cargotec Project Model and related tools
- Other Enterprise Development Office tasks, e.g conducting simple data analysis.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- We are looking for a development-minded person who can make change happen. You have exceptional people and communication skills. You are eager to learn and take on new challenges.
- Studies in Business Administration, Communication or equivalent
- Interest in Project Management is seen as an advantage
- Proactive and action-oriented attitude
- Good spoken and written English.
You will be part of:
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally – and have fun while doing it.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your CV and application by 31.07.2021. Please indicate your availability to start and allocation availability.
For more questions, you can contact Martin Skogmalm, Head of Cargotec’s Enterprise Project Management Office, at email@example.com.