Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join us in Jakarta, Indonesia?
Which journey will you join?
You will join , SOCAR’s newest evolutionary addition to the car-sharing ecosystem – a peer-to-peer marketplace!
TREVO aims to change not just the way people in South East Asia move around, but also to help, assist, educate, and change the way people live in the perspectives of financial management by strengthening the sharing economy in the car-sharing space.
We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies. Next stop: Indonesia!
While you are changing the lives of millions, you will be changing yours too.
Want to be in the driver seat of this wild, yet exciting journey?
What will you be engaged in?
As our new Customer Service Manager, you will have the opportunity to improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customer related issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards to improve operational processes
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Strategise and implement scalable supply acquisition procedures for the business vertical – from the supply of the funnel over onboarding, to continuously achieve an efficient and frictionless supply activation process
- Maintain supplier relationship and grow the business by conducting needs analyses to uncover more collaboration opportunities
- Monitor and improve marketplace health via data collection and build your own dashboard to track insights of our suppliers, key metrics such as supply acquisition, conversion, demand fulfilment, and pricing efficiency etc.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Proven experience as a customer-oriented operations manager with strong passion around customer engagement
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques, quality assurance, and performance improvement approaches.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills, able to present and articulate well to peers and stakeholders.
- High proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Familiar with CTI and CRM/ticketing tools and solutions.
- Added advantage:
- Working knowledge with RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Familiar with Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
What will we offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- The chance to launch a new market
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 session – Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in subsequent round)
- 1 session – Head of Customer Service (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 session – CEO, CFO and/or other Head of Departments (Virtual or Face-to-face)
Check out our Find us on
View & Apply