Start January 2022, Nielsen Media will become supplier of collection and analysis of data for tv and streaming services viewing in Denmark. We are in the process of securing resources for this team which will start latest February 2021.
For details please see:
We are looking for Field Service Technicians who from their home location and through house visits on a permanent employment basis will ensure successful installation of TV panel equipment at Danish households as well as on-going maintenance of those installations. You will be responsible for one of the regions in Denmark (HovedstadenRegion Sjælland, Syd, Midt, Nord), and should preferably have residence central inside the region.
You will with the help of our administration team be planning household installations based on a priority list with flexibility to accommodate special wishes from households. You possess an excellent Service Mindset and can practise seamless installation and guidance of how to use the equipment, as well as being an ambassador through your professionalism and conduct. Futher you possess basic technology flair to work with router configurations and make application installation on smart-phones/tablets at the households being visited or remotely.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS
- Organise own installation planning in assigned region based on household sign up for the program. as per household availability (Mon to Fri or at week-ends)
- Quality assurance by use of check list and following defined procedures for installation and documentation.
- Reporting and documentation of installation.
- Maintenance and support of existing installations, either in person or remotely as required
- Return of faulty units to Headoffice in Copenhagen
- Monitor correct use of panels in households
- Inventory management of installation equipment
- Act as region panel installation representative
- Truly out of the ordinary people skills and Service Mindset.
- Technical flair to set-up router configuration, tablet- and smart-phone application.
- Ideally, computer hardware and software knowledge and skills.
- Troubleshooting analysing skills based on check list and fault handling guidlines.
- Agile planning skills, as well as flexibility as to working hours during the week (flex time)
- Strong verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in Danish and preferably also English
- Customer service / relationship-building skills which make you stand out, based on professionalism, maturity and understanding the role you play in a hugely important function. Ability and willingness to deal with a broad selection of challenges and scenarios across the Danish population.
- Ability to operate effectively with high energy and flexibility in a quality, fast-paced, and constantly evolving environment.
- Clean and valid car driving licence.
WHAT WE OFFER AS EMPLOYER
You will become part of a newly established team of approximately 12 field engineers located in Denmark, as well as a total Nielsen Media Denmark team of 35 people. We are pioneers in what we do, and although our culture as well as structure has it’s foundation within a global company, our success and wellbeing will depend on close cooperation in a relaxed yet highly professional work environment, not least dependent on each individual’s contribution.
Employment will be on a permanent basis under ‘Funktionærloven’ and in addition to salary we offer pension, and private health care. We operate a 5 week yearly vacation + another 5 paid holidays (outside that of National Holidays)
APPLICATION PROCESS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Kindly use the ‘apply link’ which you will see here, and kindly let us have both your application letter/note as well as your CV in either Danish or English as you may prefer.
We wish to find and hire the right people for this job as quickly as possible with latest start in February 2021, why we urge you to send us your details as quickly as possible.
Please note that we are only able to consider applications from Danish, EU citizens, or those who may hold an indefinite permission to live and work in Denmark.
In case of any questions, please feel free to make contact with recruiter for this role Jacob Sten Madsen; email Alternatively you can send him a SMS/text message requesting to be contacted on +44 77 33 26 48 33
Nielsen Media operate a substantial Diversity and Inclusion Policy, details of this can be found on as well as here:
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
View & Apply