Job Title Assistant Director Sales
Job description / Role
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
What’s in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Generates, develops and maintains business in all segments – maximizing all the opportunities from local and international key partners
– Researches industry travel catalogues, analyses current competition sets and destination offerings, awareness of current industry trends for comp set positioning
– Develops competitive rate offerings and travel packages working side by side with DOSM
– Responsible for working with the in-house marketing team on all marketing efforts all segments.
– Ensures that sales efforts are progressing and meeting goals & targets.
– Develop ongoing relationships with key customers, industry leaders & market managers.
– Conduct travel agency site visits, FAMS and participate in industry trade shows.
– Primary external responsibility is the promotion of the Mercure Barsha Heights leisure travel destination.
– Develop sales materials, brand tradeshow presence and promotions to increase sales.
– Maintains awareness and communicates activities of competing cities and trends in the leisure travel industry.
– Develop and maintain strong relationships with ACCOR Global Team to maximize all the business opportunities.
– Top-line industry leadership and management of all segment sales activities, including: participation in annual budget creation and management; researching and fully developing
– Market segment targets; development and execution of sales campaigns, and industry interaction.
– Establish parameters, quotes and negotiate prices and seal contracts
– Participate in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events
– Maintain accounts, contact, activity and business details
Your experience and skills include:
– Relevant sales experience is an asset
– Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
– Highly responsible & reliable
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
– Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Your team and working environment:
Located along Sheikh Zayed Road in Barsha Heights right next to Dubai Internet City Metro Station. Mirroring the privacy of a home and offering the conveniences of a hotel, Mercure Dubai Hotel offers a unique hospitality experience for short and long stays at an affordable price. Indulge in a range of fabulous dining options at Day & Night all day dining, The Exit sports bar, Cafe Social, Corner 8 pool bar and Nostos Greek Restaurant.
Mirroring the privacy of a home and offering the conveniences of a hotel, Mercure Dubai Hotel offers a unique hospitality experience for short and long stays at an affordable price Indulge in a range of fabulous dining options at Mercure Dubai Hotel from the Day & Night Restaurant., to The Exit Sports Bar, Cafe Social, Corner 8 Pool Bar and Nostos Greek Restaurant.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.