- Best C++ shop in Sydney. Learn Cyber Security
- Global Organisation
- Cyber Security Product Company
Cyber Security market leader seeks a talented C++ developer to work on low latency high multi-threaded applications. Sophisticated team includes experts in device identification, device intelligence, fraud detection, real time systems, machine learning, and data analytics.
Seeking a talented C++ programmer that has a passion for developing complex, mission critical software. Must have ability to write easy to understand, concise and elegant code. The team is a diverse group of highly skilled engineers. Must have low level C++ programming experience at the kernel level. This is not an application level or front end development position.
- Expert C++.
- Knowledge of modern C++ (C++11 and above) a bonus, understanding the underlying principles and mechanisms a must.
- Multi-threaded and concurrent programming.
- Low latency experience.
- Clear and effective communicator of technical issues
- Team player who works effectively with others
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to accept criticism and provide feedback (eg code reviews).
For more information, please call Paul Foster on
Balance Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity employment. We celebrate diversity and encourage people from all sections of the community to apply