Job Title Generic Marketing / Media
Do you see yourself as Cluster Videographer/Content Creator for InterContinental Hotels Group® Dubai Festival City?
What’s your passion? Whether you’re into triathlon, exploring new restaurants or dancing the tango, at IHG we’re interested in you. We love people who apply the same amount of passion and precision to their jobs as they do to their hobbies. Imagine working for a company that gives you Room to be yourself. Our commitment to our people is to deliver room to have a great start, to learn and grow, to perform, to be recognized and rewarded, to be involved and to take the initiative and lead.
The InterContinental Hotels Group® properties in Dubai Festival City consist of four hotel brands. These include the luxury brand InterContinental, the superior upscale Crowne Plaza, the lavish long-stay InterContinental Residence Suites and the vibrant mid-scale Holiday Inn. In addition to over 1000+ bedrooms, the four properties boast a selection of high quality restaurants and bars, an impressive 3,800 square meter Event Centre across two levels, the 5,000 square meters Festival Arena by InterContinental, the luxurious Spa InterContinental, state-of-the-art gymnasium and swimming pool facilities. We are looking for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life to people to join over 900 colleagues who are always finding ways to make every guests experience an enjoyable one. We value the passion and enthusiasm of our colleagues, and encourage you to share your passion when you work with us.
We’re hiring a talented photographer and videographer to join our in-house marketing team, producing high quality visual assets across the Dubai Festival City cluster of 4 hotels, 12 restaurants and a conference arena. You will compose, shoot and edit a wide variety of imagery and video content to help project a consistent and coherent brand image. Your work will encompass hotel, restaurant, bar and spa environments and will be used across our social channels and websites. An innate understanding of branding is essential, as you will be building a portfolio of in-house imagery with a distinct visual style. Demonstrable experience of lifestyle photography, video production techniques and editing software is essential. You will work closely with the Marketing Director and Digital Marketing Manager on shoots, you will be equally comfortable working alone, efficiently balancing the demands of shoot schedules and post-production to tight deadlines without compromising the quality of your work.
There will also be some requirements for graphic design artwork projects to assist the team.
- Creating visual aspects of marketing materials, for websites and other media.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate production of a design for digital media output in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Assist in the development and production of graphic design projects working closely with the team’s graphic designer
- Produce and edit a wide variety of brand videos, social media video content to help project a consistent and coherent brand image.
Ideally, you’ll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of working with a DSLR cameras
- Ability to work with flash lights and continuous lights
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong interest in branding, marketing and social media
- Good written and spoken English
- Arabic would be an advantage
- Resilient under pressure – maintaining focus and clarity
- An understanding of branding and the importance of a coherent and consistent brand experience
- Incredible attention to detail
- Computer literate – Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Working knowledge of image editing, lay outing software, artwork creation and video production