Job Title Digital Marketing Coordinator
Job Summary The Role of the Marketing, Pr & Digital Media Coordinator is to take ownership of all Digital Media, Marketing and PR Plans and produce campaigs for all events during the year , Assisting the Marketing Manager with Media and PR, and devise strategies to increase and market Strategic’s range of events online ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development and implementation of Digital Marketing Plan
- Producing marketing collaterals and presentations.
- Coordinate with Sponsors and Supporting Partners
- Handle content marketing, do the Social Media posts on different platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter,Instagram, Youtube) and conceptualize/approve suitable artwork
- Strategize and monitor Digital Marketing – SEO, Remarketing, Digital Display Ads, and Analytics
- Be able to generate a Social Media Report (FB, IG,TW,LinkedIn)
- Make eblasts – conceptualize, prepare content (text and images), work with creative team to ensure proper layout
- Update and continuously add to the mailing list in Mailchimp or any software that applies within the company.
- Update the website with the latest developments (speakers, white papers, sponsors, partners, press releases, suppliers, etc.)
- Coordinate and monitor the production of promotional videos.
- Support the needs of Sales Team here in Dubai office and our International agents via Marketing.
- Assist and Coordinate with the Manager with the PR agencies for the content and approval of press releases and other media-related events.
- Monitor marketing/promotional activities.
- Support the Marketing Manager and the team in order to provide their required specifications of branding material & vice versa [for instance: resolution of logo, size of logo, format of logo, horizontal /vertical alignment]
- Tracking fulfillment of negotiated deal from both sides; coordinating implementation of branding material from both parties; immediate follow-up with concerned party in case of breach of agreement.
Job Type / Category full-time Required Education, Skills and Qualifications Required:
- 2+ years of Social Media and Marketing experience
- Events/Exhibition Experiece
- Marketing and Media Experience
- (Bilingual) Outstanding communication skills (written & spoken) in English; other languages preferable
- Sales personality
- Ability to lead and complete things under pressure
- Expert in Google Adwords/ Google analytics
Job Type: Full-time Experience:
- Digital Marketing, Events: 2 years (Required)
- English, Arabic (Required)
View & Apply