- Work closely with sales and the wider business to develop a fully integrated digital strategy across all channels and mediums, with budgetary responsibility for the same
- Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote ADSS.
- Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
- Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
- Manage all PPC and SEO, alongside management of major relationships such as Web development, Viral agencies and Google
- Optimize lead nurturing process and marketing automation through content, social channels, and email.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of websites
- Review, improve and streamline customer journey from general targeting, lead identification, lead and conversion, through to confirmed and active customer – the full online customer lifecycle experience
- Undertake benchmarking, general market research / market analysis and customer research, to identify trends and evolving USP’s which is backed up by solid thinking and clear strategic recommendations
- Guide internal copywriter on developing online content and copy
- Work closely with Sales and IT to ensure that all online activities are fully mapped to our internal systems, CRM and client portal
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Management of SEO, PPC, Social Media and Website Executives, with ultimate responsibility for their remit
- Exceptional team leadership
- Highly analytical and results driven
- Solid creativity
- Proven and demonstrable ROI
- Ability to work with full autonomy
- Solid communications in written and spoken English language
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong focus on personal development within the Digital field
- Financial Services marketing is a strong advantage
- Global / MNC exposure is a solid advantage
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a digital marketing position
- Bachelor degree in Marketing / digital marketing
- Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
View & Apply