Job Title Field Marketing Manager
Field Marketing Manager- Particle Counting and Characterization and Liquid Handling
- Work directly with the sales teams to execute action plans that achieve the annual operating plan in the geographies of the Middle East, Africa and South West Asia.
- Collaborate with the product line business unit to translate business unit strategy and product positioning into geographically specific tactical business plans.
- Leverage a close understanding of the market and customers’ needs to create, implement and measure impact of local/regional demand generation initiatives.
- Positively impact sales force effectiveness through training, creation of relevant sales tools and working directly with the sales team.
- Engage and cultivate strategic customer relationships in order to understand key market trends and to develop a strong network of reference contacts.
- Responsible, in partnership with the regional Sales Managers and Channel Managers, to develop field marketing initiatives in order to generate demand for Beckman Coulter Life Particle Counting and Characterization
- Gather detailed regional and product line specific market intelligence from customers and the sales organization to
Provide insight to the BU product managers to assist in the development of future business and product strategy.
Use market intelligence to develop and implement sales tools that enhance sales force effectiveness
- Work with sales managers and sales representatives to identify and cultivate reference customers;
Customers will be supported to become customer advocates of Beckman Coulter.Customers may present Beckman Coulter solutions within key technical conferences.Customers may act as references to facilitate and advance other opportunities.
- Work closely with commercial marketing teams, using customer and market intelligence, to support the development and implementation of successful digital demand generation campaigns.
- Ensure a detailed understanding of competitive products and solutions and work with Business Unit product management to develop effective competitive counter strategies and tactics.
- Identify and ensure attendance at key trade shows and scientific conferences (virtual or live) to enhance customer awareness of Beckman Coulter Life Science solutions.
- Work in conjunction with Sales Operations to extract and analyse data from Beckman Coulter Systems (SFDC, Oracle) to provide insight into sales performance, competitive tactics and associated sales tools in order to enhance sales effectiveness.
- Work with Sales Operations and Sales Management to identify and implement Kaizen opportunities to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the commercial teams.
- Responsible for development and monitoring Field Marketing KPI’s, metrics and bowlers.
- Work alongside Sales Managers to support new hires during the on-boarding process.
- Support and train the sales organisation through appropriate product and/or application training (in classroom, co-travel, virtual, etc…).
- Using customer and market intelligence, support the development and implementation of inside sales tactics and campaigns where applicable.
- Scientific qualification at degree level of Bachelor’s or above required
- Academic or professional experience in Cellular Biology preferred
- MBA qualification preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience in a customer facing role and/or marketing in the scientific/laboratory segment (a business involving capital equipment experience preferred)
- High flexibility and autonomous work methods and confident navigation in dynamic environment and a virtual environment
- Ability to lead by persuasion and influence
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience of working within a global, multi-cultural, matrixed organisation
- Willing to travel regularly (approximately 40-50%)
- Successful candidate will live within reasonable driving distance to major metropolitan area and airport in Europe, Middle East or Northern Africa
View & Apply