Full Stack Software Engineer Job Order ID:31899 Employment Type:Permanent, Full-Time Total Annual Compensation:$80000-120000/Yr Web Publication Date:12/18/2020 Job Location:Vancouver BC Canada, V6B 1P1
Full Stack Software Engineer
Our Fintech client is seeking an ambitious Full Stack Engineer with a keen interest in working with an Artificial Intelligence platform!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our Fintech client provides a software platform that aids businesses automate manual tax processes.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As the Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be developing and implementing architecture for a multi-tenant SaaS platform. You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring application is designed and built for scalability
- Design and construct REST API, and integrating with front end UI
- Implement CI/CD
- Ensure approved user interface is implemented to perfection
- Work cross functionally with business teams to ensure technical solutions meets business needs
- Education in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 5 + years of professional experience building end to end web applications
- 5 + years of experience with Python (Django)
- Experience or knowledge in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Extensive knowledge in system design (data structures, algorithms, operating systems)
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform
- Understanding of virtualization and global infrastructure, load balancing, networking, massive data storage, and security is an asset
- Experience with data modeling, ETL pipeline development, and data warehousing is an asset
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Grace Mok at: 604 689 8687 ext. 259 or email email@example.com. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
View & Apply