Job Title Marketing
Dubai , United Arab Emirates | Posted on 08/18/2021
Looking to be a part of anaward-winning team that leads at the forefront of entertainment innovation? Wehave the perfect opportunity currently available for a dynamic personalityfocused on delivering first-of-its-class brand experiences at FIVE Hotels andResorts, dare-to-be-different destinations that capture the glamour and vibe ofDubai and Zurich.
Dubbed the hottest hotel on PalmJumeirah, FIVE Palm Jumeirah is set against a breathtaking backdrop of a 150mprivate beach and Dubai Marina skyline, this lifestyle hotel boasts 470luxurious rooms and suites with ocean or city views.
The resort is a party and culinaryhot spot with a range of restaurants, bars, and a nightclub, inviting a newexperience every day. Whether you are looking for a gourmet dining experienceor want to dance the night away, our resort creates laid back or high energychoices from breakfast to the early hours as you design your stay.
Design your vibe at FIVE JumeirahVillage, a glorious city chic hotel that captures the pulsating excitement ofnew Dubai.
Visitors curate their own high-rise private poolcelebrations (the property boasts of 270 pools), sunbath in style or enjoy aspecial dinner overlooking the world-famous sparkling Dubai skyline. Ouraward-winning sky villas were designed with more than sleep in mind as FIVEJumeirah Village flawlessly combines a myriad of entertainment options, aculinary smorgasbord and first-rate guest services – after all, FIVE knows howto throw an exceptionally good party!
The VIBE at FIVE is all aboutperforming optimally while having the best professional experience of your life- you will have a passion for your role, will disrupt norms and have the besttime of your life – as a world of opportunity awaits you!
As Junior Marketing Executive you willjoin a committed Marketing team driven with the intent of delivering’FIVE-star’ services to a homegrown brand in the heart of vibrant Dubai andglamorous Zurich.
As our ideal candidate, you have exceptional talent andenthusiasm that is above par along with proven experience in a highly activeenvironment. Your organizational, communication, and leadership skills aresecond to none and you enjoy developing solutions that push groundbreakingboundaries.
You’ll work closely with the AssistantDirector of PR & Marketing to develop constantly evolving service goals.
- Conceptualizationand creation of Job Descriptions for all departments/roles across FIVE
- Managementof FIVE’s LinkedIn – creation of posts, community management, analytics etc.
- Conceptualizationand creation of Employee Profiles for Press/Awards etc.
- WritingPress Releases and all Media/Awards/Influencer communications
- Able tobrief the Design Team (video & photo) re: art works/creatives as per dailyBrand Requirements
- Conceptualizationand management of Brand-related photo and video shoots
- Take thelead on Creative Direction for Brand-related projects
- Able tocreate Brand-related PPTs, PDFs, Presentations, Trainings etc. (both visual andwritten content)
- Able towrite Website Content and collate visual content for the website, as required
- Developengaging, creative and innovative social media content for LinkedIn, Instagram,Facebook and Tik Tok and YouTube, as and when necessary
- Managethe social media calendars, which include supporting photo shoots, copywritingbrand-focused messages for regular scheduled posts, attending events andactivations to take social media stories
- Assistin customer service issues from all our social media platforms and coordinatewith the relevant internal departments
- Trackrelevant social media influencers to enhance brand reputation and extend reachthrough influencer channels
- Uploadingapproved blog articles and collating necessary images.
- Managingonline review platforms and community management, as and when required
- PR &Events (Online and Offline)
- Supportin the day-to-day liaison between Brand and internal departments/teams as wellas external sources
- Regularlyliaise with all PR contacts to ensure monthly coverage
- Supportplanning and execution of events from a marketing angle such as invitees,on-site support, on-site social media handling
- Administration& Operations
- Assistin day-to-day administrative tasks
What We’re Looking For
- Positiveoutlook and outgoing personality with a welcoming and enthusiastic energy
- Ahands-on approach and flexibility with an inspired ‘can-do’ work attitude
- A degreein Journalism/Marketing/Advertising/Communications or experience in Marketing
- Interestand experience in Brand Communications or Luxury Hospitality or the F&Bsector
- Goodknowledge and interest in social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook,YouTube, Tik Tok and LinkedIn
- Strongwriting and editing skills is essential
- Well-developedorganizational skills and attention to detail with an ability to continuallyre-priorities workloads and deadlines
- A’can-do’ approach with an ability to drive marketing campaigns using minimalguidance and ones’ own initiative
- Fluentin both verbal and written English, fluent in additional languages is a plus