Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Awarded 2019 Microsoft Partner of the year, our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a diverse range of industries. We partner with the largest public and private sector organisations to deliver consulting and services across the full lifecycle of digital technology, from strategy to operations. You can read more about us .
About the role
In this role as Lead / Senior / Java Software Developer, you will be responsible for responsible for designing and building the Client’s Integration Platform using Java, AWS Cloud services, and Mulesoft ESB and also working in various implementation projects. You’ll be required to build integration patterns; event-driven, serverless, and microservices patterns to solve common integration use cases across the platform. In this role we need some who is passionate about technology, know it back to front but also how to relate it to business problems.
- Solid knowledge of modern integration architecture patterns, cloud solutions, SOA, API Gateways, Microservices architecture, DevOps, CI/CD and Automation.
- having strong development experience in Core Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring Data JPA, XML, JASON, REST, and SOAP web services.
- strong experience in working on AWS Serverless Application Model (Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, S3, DynamoDB, etc.) and Mule.
- AWS certification – Solutions Architect or Developer Associate (Preferred).
- Collaborative by nature, enjoy working in teams.
- Pragmatic when approaching problems, be inquisitive.
Our focus is on developing a diverse team of people who want to excel. We offer careers that span countless domains, projects and challenges across IT and Engineering. We expect our people to be ambitious. That’s why we entrust them with responsibility and encourage every colleague to apply their learnings from one discipline to another, so we can innovate together and unlock new ways of working.
If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Simi Joseph on 0893248444 OR
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the “apply for this job” button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
“Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds”
View & Apply