As a Software Engineer on the integration platform team, you will be entrusted with the design and development of scalable infrastructure components and applications that integrate with a wide variety of vendors. The team is responsible for creating and leveraging existing framework to enable integrations, as well as working with partners and clients on building configurable and reusable components that tightly reflect customer workflows across different applications. In this position, you will work to understand and maintain partner systems, test and verify our solutions with these systems, design and implement new integrations, and deliver product in a rapidly changing environment. You’ll work with a team who gets to do things (not has to do them), obsesses over customer delight and shift left concepts, owns what they code, and is committed to shipping small and failing fast. As an engineer at Jobvite, you will have the freedom and ownership to turn your ideas into great products, in collaboration with our broader team.
What you will bring: * 5-10 years of software design and development experience
- 3+ years of experience with B2B SaaS company applying modern frameworks and patterns to build highly scalable enterprise B2B SaaS applications
- Strong Java/ J2EE experience, REST APIs using Spring & Hibernate
- Strong experience on MySQL and any NoSQL databases
- Experience with AWS services and deployments
- Strong knowledge of open source technologies such as Apache, Solr, Lucene, Elastic Search, Memcached
- Familiar with SDLC tools – Ant, Maven, Git, SVN, Jenkins, Travis, Puppet, Ansible, Docker
- Experience with Agile methodology, test methodology, test-driven development, source control management, and automated testing
- Technical leadership, due diligence in analyzing requirements and designs
- BE or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field
- Be a mentor to other team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Recruiting industry experience, such as working experiences with Oracle, Taleo, Workday, SuccessFactors is a plus
- URLs to share with us showing open source contributions, websites you’ve worked on, questions you’ve answered on Stack Overflow, or thing else that shows off your expertise is a BIG PLUS!
View & Apply