Job Title Marketing Analytics Specialist
As part of the Delivery Hero network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.
Talabat was voted the UAE best food app in 2016/2017 by BBC Good Food with over 1,600+ employees, 3.8+ million users, 13,300+ of brands with more than 300,000 daily orders and we are just getting started!
What’s On Your Plate?
To realize its growth ambition, talabat is looking to hire a world-class Marketing Analyst – involving specialist in CRM campaign analysis, marketing forecasting for BE (Best Estimates) & BUD (Budget), segmentation & profiling, customer lifetime value, attribution model, viz expert on tableau / Looker platform, SQL, & 3+ years marketing domain exposure.
As a Marketing Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to influence the business, by creatively exploring the data to inform what we do. You’ll define the CRM team’s success metrics and measure our progress, and you’ll make sure that the business overall is kept abreast of all our wins and learnings. You will investigate challenging questions around user behavior, run experiments, come up with creative tracking solutions, and create mission critical dashboards. If you’re passionate about leveraging data to drive business decisions, we want to hear from you.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing BI & Analytics, this role will be based in Dubai, UAE.
What’s On Your Plate?
- Design, develop and own all CRM-focused dashboards and tracking for all marketing programs and insights, communicate both results and learnings to management
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses of consumer behavior and CRM campaigns that result in actionable recommendations
- Develop tracking strategies and implementation requirements for marketing campaigns (both online and offline)
- Design and maintain dashboards using data visualization tools
- Collaborate with teams across the business (Sales, Finance, Product, etc.) to identify improvement opportunities for our marketing strategies
- Work closely with the Data Science team to provide inputs to strategic projects like Customer Segmentation, and building CRM-centric models
- that drive cross-selling, retention and customer growth initiatives
- Budgeting, Forecasting (marketing KPIs) & utilization of predictions (on marketing areas i.e. customer life cycle etc)
- Working with growth and planning team to monitor & optimize allocation of marketing spend
- Ad-hoc insights generation with strong methodology starting from hypothesis framing & clear definition of problem statement
- Champion marketing analytics best practices across all parts of the business
- Act as an agent of change to help drive data best practices and driving the concept of “data as an asset”
- Document and publish Metadata and table designs to facilitate data adoption
- Document and publish KPIs definitions and keep them up to date
- Engage with senior management on framing, baselining and target setting of OKRs (Objective Key Results) and performance reviews
- Collaborate effectively within an agile project management settings
View & Apply