Bank of Singapore
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Marketing Associate!
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
~Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and client services support to RMs.
- Liaison between clients and Back office in HO (Singapore) to carry out any client instruction.
- Respond promptly and responsibly to all client enquiries and/or requests and follow through to make sure the client’s request is executed. Ensure error free & timely execution of client’s instructions and orders.
- Monitor clients’ transactions and activities in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure full adherence to Head Office policies including Credit, Account Maintenance, and Compliance etc.
- Ensure timely completion and update on CRM, call reports, documentation, client profile and any other administrative matters as required from time to time.
- Act as a backup to designated MA(s).
- Proactively manage own development needs and attend to relevant training for continuous upgrade.
- Work closely and effectively with non-marketing functions, in particular the Operations and Compliance in discharging daily works
- Maintain clients file, record, documentation, record, etc in order
- Group Core Values- Conduct business with utmost integrity and professionalism
- Comply at all times with applicable regulatory rules and obligations of DFSA and MAS and any other relevant regulatory body/ authority.
- Private Banking Experience
- Previous experience working with UK Mortgages
- Good planning and organizing skills
- University degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics, or related disciplines,
- Professional qualification such as ACCA or CFA
View & Apply