This is a Contract role through ManpowerGroup – 12 months renewable
Our Client is looking for an exceptional Copywriter, who will help them meaningfully connect with their Legal Age consumers and customers through multiple channels, in both English and Arabic, with Arabic being the focus area.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating compelling messaging for various communication materials that will be deployed across channels: print, digital (eCRM and web mainly) and social, in accordance to Global brand guidelines. You will need to thoroughly understand each campaign objectives, as well as the particular context and complement them with the right engaging copy that will speak to the hearts and minds of our audience. You will produce error-free messaging and demonstrate the competencies and attention-to-detail to edit your own work.
Our Client works in a fast-paced market that requires quick turnarounds, so flexibility and speed are critical for success in this position.
We are looking for a candidate who is creative, innovative, collaborative and able to easily adapt to our specific product category and the rapidly changing market dynamics.
- transcreate Arabic messaging based on English global content, in accordance to the brand’s voice and local considerations.
- with Marketing Brand Teams to complement marketing campaigns with highly engaging Arabic copy that will capture the attention of our audiences: digital primarily (CRM, webpages) and print.
- compelling messaging that reflects our brand’s voice, in accordance to our global guidelines, in English and Arabic.
- target audiences to be able to tailor the content and style of individual writing assignments according to their purpose.
- error-free content that adheres to the brand’s style guidelines.
- your content to the content management software (CMS) if required.
- manage multiple projects with short deadlines.