Job Title Marketing Executive
- Must have experience in enviornment Consultancy as a Sales Executive in UAE.
- Job Responsibilities
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Executive Qualifications / Skills:
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- At least five (5) years of industry sales experienc
- Strategic leadership ability
Expected Start Date: 25/03/2021 Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED4,500.00 per month Experience:
- marketing executive in environment consultancy : 3 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Abu Dhabi (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
View & Apply