Job Title Marketing Executive
Salary 40,006,000 USD
Job Title : Marketing Executive ( SPS/0703 )
Job Location : Dubai
Job Industry : Automobile
Job Function : Marketing
Preferred Nationalities : Any
Minimum Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Relevant Years of Experience: : 3 Years of experience in marketing field
Age : 25-40
Posted Date : 08-03-2021
Job Purpose: To work closely with Direct Marketing Manager to achieve company objectives, both strategic and tactical, involve in developing marketing campaigns to promote product, service or idea, planning, advertising, public relations, organizing events, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Creating promotions with advertising managers.
- Compiling lists describing our organization’s offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization’s products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Working closely with sales and marketing department.
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Giving presentations.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- General office duties.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Organizing market research.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Updating social media accounts.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/ or Marketing related subject.
· 3 years in the same field.
· Knowledge of a wide range of direct marketing techniques, concepts and trends.
· Ability to plan, priorities and work with minimum supervision.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Have the ability to work with diverse groups of people and be able to coordinate both inside and outside the work source system.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision, exercise independent good judgement.
· Excellent in English Language, Arabic would be an advantage.
View & Apply