Job Title Marketing
Salary 500,000 AED
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Marketing Manager Used Cars
- D evelopt and implement of the M arketing strategy
- Assist with driving sales & buying to increase volume & profit
- W ork closely with key agencies / partners and the wider internal teams
- Manage train, develop, recruit & motivate a team of 3 people
- Work closely with the central marketing team and agency partners
- Ensure alignment to group strategy, policies & standards
- Develop & implement the digital marketing strategies, KPIs and objectives
- A nalyse the performance of digital channels and identify areas for optimization
- I mprove the customer journey and conversion
- M anage the Automall social media presence & strategy
- Responsible for content, community management, analytics and reports
- Continually improve brand awareness, customer engagement , t raffic and leads
- Manage all offline activities including print, radio, billboard & other
- Coordinate with digital marketing
- Analyse results for future improvement
- Develop & implement media campaigns together with partners
- PR management
- Report on performance, traffic and sales generated from media
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies
- Identify key sales/buying funnel drop out points and highlight campaigns to optimise these points
- Responsible for the day to day content management of the site to ensure all content is up to date
- Increase conversions
- Improve design, usability, content and conversion points
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Proven track record executing campaigns & events
- Deep understanding & experience with digital marketing
- Track record of delivered web development & media optimization projects
- Experience in managing Social CRM strategies and campaigns
- Advanced Google 360 experience
- Experience in developing AB & MVT testing across channels and platforms
- Delivered proven SEO projects that have delivered incremental ROI
- Degree is an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years in a marketing management role
- 3 years working wih digital marketing
- Experience in implementing & managing campaigns.
- Ability to manage marketing budget
- Advanced analytical & data interpretation skills
- Experience in running various tests and analysis to determine key areas of improvements
- Understanding of the media landscapes (DMP’s, exchanges, programmatic buying, etc)
- Proficiency using Adobe, Microsoft & marketing related software
- Able to manage a team
- O pen to new ideas & flexible
- Effective communicator with agency partners & internal divisions of Al Futtaim
- Hands on solution orientated
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Self motivated.& positive
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise effectively.
- Excellent written, oral and electronic communication skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
View & Apply